To serve our local community with the love of Jesus in such a way that our church would be missed if we did not exist.
- To serve our community in a way that influences change by helping them to have a life transforming encounter with Jesus.
- To equip and engage Dogwood members and attenders to serve and impact their community as a way of life.
- To partner with other needs meeting ministries and organizations.
- To influence other churches to join the UNITE movement.
- To glorify God by loving Him and people that are not connected to the church.
- To bring the Gospel in word and deed to people with the greatest need.
Compassion In Action / Riot Day
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Ministry Focus Areas:
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Fayette
Georgia Baptist Children’s Homes and Family Ministries
Southland Health and Rehabilitation Nursing Home
World Relief Atlanta
Jars of Clay Outreach
Healing Bridge Clinic